We're Getting' There PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 18 August 2005 16:00
I woke up this morning well rested and re-energized from almost twelve hours sleep. (I can't believe I slept that long!) Yes, it's obvious that my stamina level isn't what it used to be. While Rick applied sealants to the inside of the new trailer, I decided to reorganize my existing cupboards and utilize my new ones.

It was a good opportunity to go through my books, which have been stored in the cupboard above the television since we moved into the motorhome. They are now located in the new L-shaped cupboard unit below the window and now I can easily see them all. Their old home made having access to them difficult and I discovered many "old friends" and several new ones that I have wanted to read. The cupboard above the TV now houses an assortment of videos, DVD's and motorhome manuals as well as the cameras and their bags. I have eliminated a stack of old magazines that were simply taking up space and the new configuration will be easier to find things.

The walls of the trailer are sealed, the floor needs another coat and when he was finished, Rick helped me to finish the cupboards. We still have lots to do before Labour Day weekend when we leave here but at this rate, we will be ready by then. Who ever would have thought that our summer would fly by and the things we had every intention of doing before now are still waiting to be done? Anyway, it just means that we will have to concentrate on working hard over the next two weeks but I feel good knowing we put a big dent in our tasks today!