Another Day of Visiting PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 16 July 2004 00:00
This is wonderful! I have had two solid, restful sleeps in a row and I am so happy. I have slept soundly through the nights, something I haven't done in a long time. I suspect it is mostly because I don't have my cat laying up against me at night warming me up with her body heat and restricting my ability to move.
I enjoyed playing some more with Noah before heading out to do some more visiting. I spent a couple of hours with Taunja, Rick's niece, and her wee daughters, Bryden and Faith. When I see all these little people it gets me even more excited for the day in December when Karley has her baby. It amazes me how fast they grow and reminds of the time when my three adult children were the same size. Where did the time go? From there I then headed over to see Angie and her new house and puppy before going back to Markham. It was so nice to see everyone, but again; it was not long enough.

Tonight, Jay, Rachel and I went out for dinner at Woodbine Racetrack where we "played the ponies". None of us are experienced at the procedure of betting but we managed to win enough money to pay for our meal and have a good time. I have had another great day and suspect I will be having a third night in a row of sleeping well!

I was able to upload my stories and pictures on my laptop while I was at Taunja's house.I received an email tonight from Taunja telling me that after I left, Bryden walked around for the rest of the day with her camera and laptop in hand. Here is a picture of her with her knapsack.