More About Rosanne PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 13 May 2005 16:00
This morning Jay came to Orillia to have some work done on his car, so I invited him to join me for a visit to Rosanne. I was anxious to see what she sensed about his health and I wanted to see if he could notice a difference in the intensity of her energy now that her guide "Althea" is working with her. Jay has had a few sessions in the past with Rosanne and Running Bear so he had something to compare with.

We arrived at Rosanne's around 11:00 AM and were greeted by the soothing smell of sweet grass burning and sound of rhythmic music. We chatted for a while and then Rosanne stood behind Jay and started to work. Watching her in action is really quite fascinating and I sat back and became mesmerized by the energy I could feel. Each session with her takes approximately 45 minutes and though we refer to what she does as "spiritual healing" it is more like energy cleansing, chakra re-alignment and aura balancing...very unique. "Althea" really takes over and Rosanne merely becomes an instrument that is used to connect each individual with The Creator and assist in their wellness and self-healing.

The thing that makes what Rosanne does so special is that she is so grateful for her gift and has no ego involvement at all. Many people who are "gifted" psychically or spiritually often begin to take their gift for granted and begin to display almost an arrogance about it, but not her. When she is "working" there is a sense of serene modesty about Rosanne that I have rarely seen in an individual and it is easy to understand why she has been given her gift. I took this photograph of Rosanne "in action" working on Rick on Thursday night.