Tick, Tick, Tick...... PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 02 August 2005 16:00
In preparation for our upcoming "renovation" we have removed the couch, dining room table and chairs. Next week our new cupboards and furniture are being installed at the Travel Supreme factory in Wakarusa so we are heading there this weekend. The living room in the motorhome has been emptied of all but the driver and passenger seats so it is looking rather bare. We certainly would have difficulty entertaining anyone right now especially because it is also too hot to sit outside.

Just the same, Rosanne will be joining us for our "vacation" to Indiana, sleeping on the air mattress in the empty living room until the new sofa bed is installed. We will use a couple of lawn chairs to sit on when we are inside and while we cross the border, Rosanne will ride with Gayle and Graham who are coming with us in their motorhome. Our week will be spent outfitting our motorhome with all the new furniture and exploring more of the area.

Before going to Indiana, we are heading to Markham for two nights to spend some time with Bill, Laura and Jay. We have dozens of boxes at Jay's house that we need to go through and determine what of it we really need to keep. He has sold his house in preparation for his move to Vancouver in December and we will be moving our stored belongings elsewhere. So off we go, on holiday again. When we return there will only be three weeks left before we leave Ontario once more for at least another year. Where has the time gone?

At the end of each month, I move all my photographs onto a disc to make more room on my computer. While going through July's pictures, I discovered this one of Ian and Makai from July 16th. It's about those eyes....