Balanced Extremes PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 09 March 2006 16:00

Okay, in case you missed it in yesterday’s post, it is freakin’ cold here, so cold in fact that all of the surrounding peaks are sporting a blanket of snow on them. (I’ll try to get a picture tomorrow.) We experienced cloudy skies and spurts of cold rain all day long and I had to wonder if we would eventually get snow here too. As I predicted yesterday, the pool was not calling our names this morning and instead of swimming, we each used the Nordic Track machine instead. The good news is that this weather system is supposed to be moving away from here on Monday and by this time next week we will be basking in 27C (80.6F) temperatures.

This morning while I answered phones in the office I was able to prepare and organize things for the afternoon computer class. Never did I expect to be teaching folks about computers and least of all really enjoying it. I really love sharing with others and helping them to discover just how useful their computers can be.

From the computer class, I headed over to Palm Springs to give some Reiki energy treatments to two clients. Both treatments were extremely appreciated and the results noticeable right away. I go from the world of electronic devices created by man to an energy life force gifted from the Creator; two seemingly opposite extremes yet somehow very much the same.

Here is a picture of Sue Martin in the sales office where I help out part time. You can see my computer on the desk on the right!