The Best Reward PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 26 March 2006 16:00

Earlier I mentioned that my goal for any of my “classes” is for everyone to leave them with more knowledge than when they arrived; myself included and yesterday was no different. Today, I utilized an idea that I received from one of the members of the Palm Springs Writers Guild at the Blogging class we had yesterday. I am putting Coulson Castle on the web as both a website and an active BLOG. As of today, you can read about us at both this site and at Life is a Journey. Occasionally you’ll find the same passage from one site to the other (like yesterdays entry) however you will also find differences (like today’s). I hope it doesn’t cause too much reading for you and you enjoy them both.

My biggest reward from yesterday’s class comes from one of my “students”, who took what she learned in the class and created her first BLOG. Interestingly enough, my student is a tenured professor from a Canadian university. Who would think that I could teach a professor something!!!! For those of you interested, there is a link from our BLOG to Esther’s or you can get there from here! Based on what I’ve read already, methinks it will be a very interesting read over the next few months not to mention, some great photography! Thank you Esther… your BLOG is such a reward for me and I am thrilled.

Tonight our friends from the park, Lee and Marrellyn McComb took us out for a delicious Mexican dinner at South of the Border, a popular Desert Hot Springs restaurant. The food was delicious and the company even better!