It’s Official! PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 03 September 2006 16:00

I am writing about something I have been busting at the seams to write about since Friday but had to sit on until now.

We have been planning to go to Ontario in the spring next year but we also know that our plans must remain fluid because circumstances change and we have to be prepared to change with them. For instance, we had planned on summering this year in BC’s interior, some of Alberta and in northern Ontario and as anyone reading this knows, Monet’s arrival changed all that.

On Thursday night, Bill and Laura became engaged, something we have been hoping for for some time, and they will be getting married next spring. I didn’t write about it here until we arrived at Karley and Ian’s so Bill and Laura could share their news with them and Jay personally and now that they have….

We are thrilled (of course) and now we can say with certainty that we are going to be in Ontario for the spring. Needless to say, there was a definite air of excitement while we crossed the continent over the past two days making our journey even more special. Congratulations Bill and Laura! It will be nice having a daughter-in-law and we couldn’t ask for a better one than Laura McKerroll (soon to be a Hollingshead)!