Thank You PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 06 July 2006 16:00

Quite some time ago I installed on our web page a site meter and a ClustrMap so that I could satisfy my curiosity about where our readers come from. The ClustrMap shows in red, the countries and continents from where folks are reading about our travels and it also records the number of pages they read. The site meter pinpoints the actual city or town of the reader without giving any identifying information. Aside from the family and friends that we know, we have friends we haven’t met yet who read our journal entries regularly from South America, Australia, Europe, all over the US and most of the Canadian provinces. I am truly appreciative of our readership and want to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting us. Recently, the “Contact us” link has been messing up and if anyone wrote, you probably found that the email didn’t go through. It seems there is a little glitch that occasionally recurs but it has been resolved again for now so if you were one of those emailers, please try again. We love to hear from you and we always respond, though maybe not always in the timeliest fashion.

If you are also a follower of our Blog, you know that today is baby # 2’s expected due date and that we are still waiting. Karley, though uncomfortable, is extremely patient and quite content to wait things out until this baby is ready to appear on it’s own. At her weekly doctor’s appointment today, after checking her condition her physician said everything was fine and scheduled her next appointment for next Friday. It would be nice to think that she won’t need that appointment but only time will tell.

Makai seems oblivious to his mother’s growing belly and at only 18 months old, isn’t really aware that he has a sibling on the way. This afternoon Karley, Makai and I went out to do a little shopping and Karley found some cotton candy in a bag, not exactly a “healthy” treat but fun just the same. He managed to get blue and sticky while eating it and in this picture, though it may not look like much of a smile, he is saying “cheese”!