Illuminated PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 20 February 2005 00:00

I am amazed at how my internal alarm clock just knows when to get up regardless of what time I go to bed. Friday night, we babysat Makai while Karley and Ian attended a birthday party and we didn't get back home and in bed until after 1:00 AM. Normally I don't wake up until 8-8:30, yet yesterday and again this morning I woke up at exactly 7:30 AM, the time I needed to get up by to be ready for my class. Perhaps it's just another example of how our intuition or guides are working with us!

Today at our channeling class we were joined by four of Richard's grad students from previous channeling and/or Reiki courses. We worked as a group and then in pairs exchanging Reiki energy and channeling messages for each other. The energy in the room was greatly magnified by all the activity of light beings working with us earthly creatures and a lot of interesting information was shared. Richard has a way of making everyone relax and have fun so our day flew by and before long it was over. I left there having met some really great people who I hope to stay in touch with and I know that my feelings of being lost have been effectively removed.

Because I have been in a class for the past couple of days, my exercise routine has been put on hold so when I returned to the motorhome, I promptly got on the Nordic Track. I had the opportunity to reflect on my past two days and as I finished my routine I felt a sense of confidence that my path is well lit and not likely to be "misplaced" again anytime soon. My thanks goes to Richard Rivard and my fellow classmates for being so illuminating!