It's Working! PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 29 May 2005 16:00
Our web page email is working again so hopefully, anyone who has tried to reach us through our site in the past several months will retry. As a result of this, I have learned that for the future I will have to test my site on a regular basis so that this type of problem doesn't recur. It was annoying enough when we couldn't get online, but at least that was something I was aware of and it was temporary. This problem was more frustrating because I was unaware of it until last week. The last email we received through our site was on January 3 and I just assumed (another lesson...never ASS U ME!) that no one had any comments to share!

Today, Karley, Makai, Jamie and I went to Theo's Eatery for lunch. When we lived here before, Theo's was always a family favourite and ever since Karley arrived, she has wanted to revisit it. Makai sat contentedly in his new "Bumbo", the greatest little chair for infants age 3 months and up.

After lunch Karley and I, took Makai to The Gap in Barrie to see if we could find anything cute for him to wear because we had a 30% discount card that we wanted to take advantage of. We were especially lucky because we did manage to scrounge up two little outfits for him and even a few for both his Mom and his Granni!