Closer PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 05 June 2006 16:00

Since Rick left for Ontario, the weather here in Mission has been wonderful but at the same time, he has been enjoying great weather there as well. Up until now, either we have had good weather or Central Ontario has; but not both places at once so this is a nice change. While Rick’s been away, Makai has been asking where his other “Buppa” is (we are both Buppa) to which I reply that he’s in Ontario (like he understands me!!) and he’ll be back on Friday. (He is a smart little guy but not that smart.)

The last couple of times Karley has gone out, she has discovered a flat tire on her vehicle and this morning it was flat once again. After we inflated it, Karley took Makai and I into Abbottsford so that I could become more acquainted with that area and important things like where to shop. (I really am not much of a shopper but it’s always good to know where the stores are.) Conveniently, we found a tire store across the street from the mall, so we were able to have the flat repaired while we shopped and now we don’t have to worry about it anymore.

This afternoon Karley had a doctor’s appointment and while she was gone I looked after Makai. While helping (?) me to water the garden he proceeded to find as many ways as possible to get into the stream of water so in no time at all, he was completely soaked. (What is it about hoses and babies anyway?) After changing his clothes we sat and read all the books he could find until his “Mama” returned. Incidentally, the doctor told her that “baby” has dropped and its head is in place so the “birth day” is becoming closer to reality.