Adjusting to the Time Change…. PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Saturday, 10 March 2007 11:00

mar 11-07.jpg….and not doing it very well. This morning I didn’t get up in time for my early walk so I skipped it altogether because in order to have a comfortable walk, it is imperative that I go before the sun rises The high reached 33.5C (92.4F) this afternoon and by 8:30 it had already climbed up to 28C so we knew it was going to be another warm one.

We went out for our Sunday morning breakfast and when we returned home Rick started detailing our motorhome. It was a perfect opportunity to clean and watch the NASCAR race on the outside television simultaneously. He’s been so busy this winter at the park that our rig has been neglected and this is the first time it has been cleaned since we arrived here in October. He was in his glory.

Meanwhile, I headed over to Quail Valley, a neighbouring resort, to help out a friend with his computer and then I spent the afternoon listening to a book, The Secret, on my new iPod. I also tuned up our computers (always last on the list), did some laundry and prepared something for dinner. Of course by then it was after 8:00 PM because, unlike our computers, my body hasn’t adjusted to the time change.

I suppose we could have been like these folks and lazed by one of the two pools but if we had, dinner would have been even later!