Christmas Day PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 25 December 2003 00:00

2003-12-25.jpgHelen, Karley, Rick and I were up early enough to enjoy the glorious morning. The weather is unseasonably warm, the sun is shining and there is no snow to speak of. Karley had promised to cut and style our hair in the morning and afterwards we all went for a walk with Helen. Rosanne arrived at around noon, shortly before Jamie. After lunch, Karley cut Rosanne's hair and trimmed Jamie's.

In the afternoon, Rosanne did a healing on Helen, then on Karley. While she was doing a healing on Helen, Jim came through to say he was so happy that we were all together and it was a very emotional time for all of us. Helen had an incredible healing and felt a huge weight lifted from her. I am constantly in awe of Rosanne's gift.

Bill and Laura arrived, followed by Jay. We knew Angie and her boyfriend, Glenn, would be late because she was on call at the hospital until 6:00 so we started dinner without her. We had barbequed salmon, roast chicken, salad, veggies and potatoes. I figured that by the time Christmas was over everyone would be so sick of turkey and we wanted something different. Besides, some of us are "vegaquarians"; we don't eat meat or chicken but do eat fish occasionally. After dinner we exchanged gifts. Angie and Glenn weren't staying overnight and after they left a euchre tournament was started.

All in all, Christmas day was a perfect day and we had a wonderful time.