The Message PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 22 September 2003 00:00

Immediately after I read the book "The Messengers", my sleep pattern changed and I found myself sleeping less and less. I was constantly waking at 3 or 4 in the morning with my mind racing. I started to write down my dreams because they were so graphic and had so much meaning, I didn't want to miss a thing. Sometimes I would wake up hearing a “voice” telling me something. When it first happened it really "freaked me out" because it was so weird; something I had never experienced before and it was not like anything I knew. It seemed that I was attracting other people experiencing similar things to me so I knew I wasn't alone.

Rick listened to me patiently and was always supportive. I am so lucky to have someone who loves me that much! When we first became a couple I was so far removed from who I am today and I know other couples undergoing these changes can really be tested. Fortunately for me we have just become closer and stronger as a result.

The night before last, I was awakened with a very firm Voice saying, "Connect people with their spirit, which will lead them to Me!" At first I thought I had lost my mind but “The Voice” repeated itself. I got up and wrote down what I was hearing. I went back to sleep questioning the meaning of what I had heard. I asked for clarity and last night, I again was awakened hearing the same message. This time I was made to understand that my “job” is to help people to connect to their own spirituality which in turn will help them to become connected to their Creator. Wow, what a daunting task but after I thought about it, I realised I was already doing that by sharing my experiences openly making it easier for others to do the same. I hope I am worthy of the responsibility!