The Windrem's PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 16 December 2003 00:00
Today, we went over to Peterborough to see our friends Terry, Janice, Hilary and Scott Windrem to say goodbye for a while. Terry has been a good friend since May of 1975. Actually we met when Terry started to work in Combined Insurance. He was only 18 and Jim was his sales manager and trainer. We watched Terry excel in Combined and move on to become the number one sales agent in Canada Life for several years. There wasn't room in Combined for two superstars at once.

Terry has since taken over his own insurance brokerage and financial planning agency, The Protectors Group . When Jim died, Terry helped me to get organized and make a business plan and he took each of my kids under his wing and helped them with jobs or advice. His financial advice is well respected and extremely sound. When Rick and I were married Terry and Janice embraced him as if they had always known him and it was important for us to visit with them before we left. Terry and his family are on our list of dear friends. We had a wonderful dinner and a great time was had by all. Here is Janice and Terry.

There are more pictures on Flickr.