For Now PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Wednesday, 22 August 2007 12:47
aug 23-07.jpgIt may seem that now we are going from a Moho to "stix and brix" that I have just immediately stopped writing but that isn’t the case….yet. Funny, that is the big question on folk’s minds and the one I keep hearing; “Are you still going to write?” Well, I am just late writing today’s entry (in fact I am actually writing this on Friday afternoon) because the two nights that we stayed at the condo, I woke up both mornings just after 3:00 AM and stayed awake for the day. It seems when there are major changes happening in my life, sleep escapes me because when we made the decision to become “fulltimers”, I experienced the same sleeplessness.

As to whether or not I continue to journal; I will for now while we undergo all the transitions; getting the new condo, selling the Moho etc. etc. but once we are no longer Moho residents, I will forgo the daily journaling. Really, how interesting can it be reading about our daily grind? As it is when we are parked for any length of time, I am absolutely positive that our readers do some serious yawning anyway, so keeping a journal going would be akin to mental cruelty.

I will still go through the entire journal as I have been so far and correct any errors and fix any broken links and I will keep the site active for a while. I have to admit though that it will be very strange NOT writing everyday but it will also be nice. It has been a really good exercise of consistency though and a test of my commitment level. SO of those of you interested, continue to check in and know I will let you know when my run has come to an end!

Today’s pic was taken on Wednesday night as the moon was appearing behind a nearby condominium complex. Though I couldn’t quite get the exposure right, with the city night light’s, it was still pretty cool.