This One is for You! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Friday, 31 August 2007 00:41
aug 31-07.jpgWell I certainly had no idea how my decision to stop sharing my daily ramblings would be received by my regular readers! I have received an outpouring of letters of “condolences”, farewells and pleas to reconsider.

The good news is, as I mentioned earlier, that I have back-ups of every entry and picture on my computer and even better, today I discovered all my pictures are still loaded on the website. That makes reloading each entry way easier. SO I am doing just that…reloading every missing entry.

And here’s the deal…. I will continue to write and upload pictures, though not everyday…I think…but maybe everyday….depending on what’s going on. You can still find out about how we transition from fulltiming back to stix and brix and what our new life is like, yada, yada, yada. If it is too mundane…I simply won’t write….but if something cool is happening, or something annoys me or something makes me really happy…you’ll read about it.

I especially want to thank all of my readers who wrote to me saying such kind things and offering words of sympathy, adieus and encouragement….you really DO count and it is for you I will plod on.

Cheers, this one is for you!