A Day of Healing PDF Print E-mail
Saturday, 20 November 2004 00:00

Today Jay's house was filled with people who love and care for him. My dear friend and spiritual healer, Rosanne Mancari from Orillia, Helen (Jay's grandma), Susan and Lance (Rachel's parents) and Bill and Laura arrived at the house to do a healing meditation for Jay. I had called Rosanne as soon as I had received word of Jay's cancer return and asked her if she would help us with some spiritual energy work and we decided a healing meditation was a good place to begin. Together we gathered in Jay's living room while Rosanne led the meditation and then she proceeded to do some healings on a few people.

Earlier, throughout the day, several other friends of Jay's had dropped by with a gift or a get-well wish for him. He received one visitor who had never been to his house before and as a result of his conversation with Rosanne, Rachel and I went out with her to do a healing at his house later. It was a night of firsts as I observed Rosanne doing some very different things in that healing which we discussed after she was finished. When we got back to the house, she did a healing on Jay, which was extraordinary and she had some wonderful messages and advice for him, which coincided with some of the things he has already been implementing intuitively. By the time she was finished it was midnight and we were exhausted.

Jay was getting ready for bed when he found his drains to be a little clogged up. One, he managed to clean out easily but the other one was not so co-operative and his leg was showing signs of swelling. After speaking to a nurse from homecare it was determined that he needed to see a doctor so while Rosanne went to bed, Jay, Rachel and I went to the Markham Stouffville Hospital. The doctor managed to unclog a little of the drain and checked the wound for infection. We were back by 2:30 AM with a prescription for antibiotics if there is any evidence of infection and a syringe to siphon out the drain if it should clog up again. Despite that problem which turned out to be minor, we had had a wonderful day of healing not just for Jay, but for all participants. Smile