This Baby Boy Was Really No Surprise PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 30 December 2004 00:00

Long before baby MacLachlan, arrived I knew he was coming.

In March 2003, after I finished reading the book, The Messengers, I contacted the "Angel Lady", Sarah, referred to in the book. Sarah's real name is Julie and she lives near San Diego. She told me many interesting things and one of the things she said is that there was a baby boy to be born at Christmastime. She said that this child had already made his decision about his arrival time and he had chosen his parents and nothing could stop him. At that time, Angie was in a relationship and Karley was very single, so I made the assumption that if Julie was right, this child would be coming from Angie. One of the other things Julie had said was that Karley would be meeting someone in the fall whose name would start with "E". Well, Ian doesn't start with the letter "E" but his name starts with the sound of E and they met in the fall. Angie is no longer in her relationship and now, interestingly, Karley and Ian have a baby boy.

In February 2004, when we were in Cassadaga, Florida, I had a short session with a psychic who told me that there was a baby boy coming to our family this year. There it was, again, the prediction of this boy child and from another source. Karley was living with Ian by then and suffering greatly with severe endometriosis. They were not even discussing children however it was evident that there was a serious relationship in the making. One day in March, after talking to Karley, I phoned Rosanne because Karley was really in agony with her endometriosis and I hoped Rosanne might be able to help her with some distant healing. After her healing session, Rosanne called me to say she had seen a baby boy coming soon into Karley's life. Finally, this was the third prediction of junior's arrival so when Karley announced her pregnancy to us at the end of April, I knew she would be having a boy. For the sceptical, I suppose the three predictions were just co-incidences and lucky guesses, but I don't believe in co-incidences and I know that this baby boy is real. With Karley's condition, his likelihood of existence seemed pretty remote but evidently his will to be here was greater than her apparent inability to conceive. Although his parents may not have planned him, he is most welcome and no parents could be happier!