Feeling My Soul PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 04 July 2005 00:00
While Rick and I were downtown Barrie on Friday, we ran into Valerie Samson (our Reiki Master) and her husband Doug, who we hadn't seen in over a year. After we exchanged excited greetings and caught each other up on our latest news, I looked over and saw two other people that I recognized, Arie and Douwina Maas. I had originally met Arie and Douwina in the fall of 2003 when Val had brought them out to the house at Horseshoe Valley before they emigrated here from Holland. Seeing them in Barrie indicated that they had been successful in their immigration process and I learned that they were now operating a metaphysical business, The Centre of Light. After speaking with them, I just knew that it was imperative that they meet Rosanne and we parted knowing that that day would arrive soon.

That day was today and this morning Rosanne and I joined Arie and Douwina at their place in Barrie where we had an amazing four hours comparing and sharing energy and experiences with them. Arie and Rosanne have very similar healing abilities and while all four of us learned many things, they connected on a different level. Douwina and I were able to observe some very profound events and afterwards we all compared the visions and energies we felt during the process. Rosanne and I parted from The Centre of Light firm in our belief that we had spent the afternoon with two very special people who we will remain good friends with for a long time.

The synchronicity of today's events was so strong we could feel it and I was reminded of how people enter our lives at precisely the right moment for reasons not always known at the time. By "listening" to my heart, (my soul) I felt this meeting was to take place, somehow knowing it would be very life changing and I believe it was for all of us. I am very excited to see what is in store for us in the future.