Reiki Times 3 PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 16 December 2005 16:00

Since I was attuned to my Level 3 Reiki in May 2004, I am sad to say I have rarely used it. However, since we arrived here I have put together a brochure explaining it and some business cards which I have put in the office. At this park, I am surrounded by an older population who for the most part are completely uninformed of new age treatments, hence it has been challenging to get folks to try it.

Well Thursday, I gave Ann from White Rock, BC a Reiki treatment which was as good for me as it was for her. It was sooo good for me to get “plugged” back into this wonderful energy and use it to help someone else. Then yesterday, I gave another lady, Madeleine, from Saskatchewan, her very first experience with Reiki and she too was very pleased with the result.

Since Rick has been back; he has had horrible sleeps and has been feeling unwell, headachy and just out of sorts. Seeing as the massage table was still set up, at the end of the day, I offered to give my husband a treatment. He seemed a little reluctant at first but soon settled on the table and let me do my thing. Well, last night for the first time in almost two weeks, he slept like a baby and he woke up this morning feeling the best he has in a long while. I am hoping word will get out around here and I will be asked to start giving Reiki treatments on a more regular basis. The benefits are many for both the giver and the receiver and the more people I can introduce to this ancient energy therapy, the better it will be for us all.

While Rick was in Ontario, he encountered lots of that white stuff…snow. This photo was taken at Jay’s place in Markham a few days before he moved out. It makes me not mind the chilly high of only 15C here today!