A Fabulous Day PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 22 February 2006 16:00

As earlier predicted, the weather is warming up rapidly and today we enjoyed a high of 26C (or 78.8F) making for a really pleasant day. I was awake shortly after 5:30 AM and rather than try to go back to sleep, I got up and headed to the pool. While there I prolonged my swim for as long as possible, hoping that when I returned to the motorhome, I would find Rick and Helen awake. Try as I might, I just couldn’t stay away long enough and I returned to find them both still sleeping.

However, with the sky as blue as it was and the day shaping up to be one of the best yet, it didn’t take long before everyone was up, dressed and enjoying their morning coffee. After Rick worked his magic on the putting green, we all went for a walk around the park. It was 9:30 AM and already the mercury was at 17C or 62.6F! Oh yeahhhhh!!

No office work for this lady today but I did help a friend with her computer this morning and I went to Palm Springs to do two Reiki treatments this afternoon. Again I feel so blessed to have experienced two extraordinary treatments done on two really wonderful people and I returned to the motorhome feeling elated. There I found Rick working on his bird carving and Helen enjoying the sun’s rays at the pool. This evening we took Rich and Laura with us into Palm Springs to enjoy a dinner at Fisherman’s Market before we wandered around the Palm Springs street fair. The weather is fabulous, improving hourly and it seems we all had a terrific day!