Happy Campers PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 06 April 2006 16:00

Today, I held our last official computer class at Catalina Spa RV Park and even though there are a lot less people here than there was even last week, it was still well attended. We covered a variety of topics and I confirmed that I would be back in the fall “facilitating” three classes a week. One class will be for beginners only; one will be just for folks interested in Blogging (don’t forget to check out our new Blog linked on the webpage) and one will be a general class, covering a variety of topics. I am looking forward to it as are the folks who have been attending the classes we had this year.

Direcway (our satellite ISP) recently sent me a notice to inform me that we need to change our email addresses, which shouldn’t have been a problem. However, nothing is ever as easy as these companies say they will be and today, the Direcway server went down for a few hours. Hence all our early morning emails didn’t arrive until much later. Steve Caston, our web designer, has been facing some challenges in rerouting our @coulsoncastle.ca mail and as a result, mail coming through our webpage has been bouncing back to the senders. So, if you are one of those senders I hope you’ll try again because we are up and running albeit with some glitches which should be ironed out soon. You’ll notice a little map at the bottom left of the pages showing where our readership is coming from, a neat little tool our friends, Rich and Laura discovered. Thanks Rich and Laura!

While I was computing, Rick spent his day polishing vehicles, including the trailer which we have moved into the campsite beside us after it sat in the storage area here all winter. He has also torn the bike apart to do some maintenance and now he is waiting for the parts he ordered to arrive. So today, with the exception of Sam, who is still being driven mad by the birds, we were most content in our respective elements and with the hot, sunny day, we couldn’t be happier.