This One’s For You! PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 19 April 2006 16:00

I am so excited about our webpage and its corresponding Blogspot that I just need to share my enthusiasm with you, our readers. As you know, the main website, Coulson Castle Corp has had some changes in the way of a new counter which accurately tracks the number of visitors we have each day. But did you know, though it doesn’t identify who our readers are it does tell me where they are coming from. We have a regular reader from Brazil (we appreciate you so much), some from down under from both New Zealand and Australia, the UK, including Scotland, Singapore, France, Poland and all over Canada and the United States. The Blogspot, though new has growing numbers too, from an average of 3 daily, up to 11, which is pretty darn good considering it is just getting started so be sure to check it out regularly too.

There is a little world map that you can click on (in the lower left corner of any page) to see what countries and areas our readers are coming from. As of today, we can be found at both www.coulsoncastle.ca AND www.coulsoncastle.com! I know too many folks would get confused and when they used com, and nothing came up, they thought we didn’t exist so I really wanted to change that.

In the end, I have some very lofty goals with these ramblings of mine. When it first started it was merely an online diary complete with photographs for our family and friends to follow us and find us when they needed to. It has since taken on a life of its own and I am officially addicted to writing daily for our readers. I appreciate each and everyone of you so much and I would like to see our readership grow in leaps and bounds. Initially, when we could see that 50 people a month read this, I was over-the-moon. Now we average over 50 a day and that is climbing. My goal is to have 1000 readers a week grow all the way up to 10,000 a week. So if you like this, spread the word, share the site and don’t be afraid to write me with feedback for improvements. Explore any of the advertisements on the site and that will assist us to gaining a small income from the advertising making this task something we can continue to do for a long time. I am having a blast and I just want you all to know how very much we appreciate each and everyone of our readers. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!