My Boy Bought Me A Toy PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 20 April 2006 16:00

Physically, I am having a down day today… feeling a little off and I found myself asleep for a large portion of the day. Mentally, I called off the pity party I was having yesterday and have no intention of returning to it. My life is just far too good to have any right to complain about a thing and I know I am better off than a whole lot of other people in this world. Thanks so much to all our readers who were kind enough to send your encouragement, I hold it very close to my heart and I am sure that is why I am doing as well as I am.

Yesterday, my Saint Rickey found a beautiful, well maintained electric golf cart that he bought for use here at Catalina Spa. He thought it would come in handy next year while we are working here enabling me to get to my computer classes held at various venues around the park easily. It is also something he can use to cart equipment from the maintenance yard to the putting green without having to bother someone else for theirs. But his main purpose was so that I could have some transportation to get out and about for 15 minutes at a time in the sitting position I have to be in, just to break the monotony of being indoors all day long.

A doctor’s appointment this afternoon has landed me with some more antibiotics to keep a potential infection at bay. Things aren’t healing quite as fast as we’d like and with our planned initial departure of May 1st already bumped to May 8th, we want nothing to change that. The weather is fabulous 29C (842F) right now and it’s 6:04 pm. A nice long swim would be absolutely divine but for now I will be content to go for a little drive around the park with my sweet husband at my side!