Lovin’ My Mr. Clean PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 12 November 2006 16:00

If you read yesterday’s entry in our coffee blog , you’d have learned about the coffee that Rick drank that was loaded with Espresso. As a result of the extra energy boost he returned home in a major cleaning mode. (I love it when that happens!) For the rest of the day while he was simultaneously watching the NASCAR race, he washed, scrubbed and polished every surface in the motorhome. Now our home is shiny clean once again and with some luck, it will stay that way for awhile.

Rick’s love of tidiness, eye for detail and his ability to keep things in order are some of the reasons he is so useful as a volunteer in the park. Over the summer months at Catalina Spa, there is a much smaller staff and it is much windier than in the winter months. Rick has been doing his best to clean up the debris that has accumulated around the entrance and things are looking better daily. This is a picture taken from the entrance of the park with the putting green to the right in front of the office. (The putting green flags aren’t in place because soon it will be undergoing some cosmetic changes which I will record with a photo here when it is completed.)