A Quick Fix PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 19 November 2006 16:00

Karley is my hairdresser. I am really lucky that the one person who knows how to cut my curly hair just happens to be someone who loves me…my daughter. Before we left Mission, Karley gave me a really short cut and lightened my whole head and I loved it but that was over two months ago.

I have tried trimming it myself but it’s hard to cut the hair at the back of my head when I can’t see it. Besides, I’m also a really lousy hair-cutter but with curly hair I can kind of get away with it. My plan was to hack at it myself until we go to Mission for Christmas however like I said….I’m a lousy hair cutter.

Yesterday at the car auction I saw a lady sporting exactly the haircut I want so I went over to her and inquired as to where she got it done. (Luckily for me she is from Palm Springs so she gets her hair done in the area.) Today, I made an appointment and headed to Raphael’s in downtown Palm Springs to get a new do. I am very blonde all over once again and my hair is super short. Nicky did a great job, (I don’t look like I have been attacked by a pair of mad scissors) and when it’s too hard to get to Karley; at least I know where to go!