Our Efforts Are Not Unnoticed PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Monday, 19 March 2007 11:00

mar 20a-07.jpgLast night Catalina Spa and RV Park hosted an appreciation dinner for all the staff and volunteers. It was held at a local buffet-style restaurant (a good way to please all palates) and was attended by almost all the folks who have been working in the park over the past season. (Some folks have already started their trek home so they missed it.)

Even though I have seen these people working diligently throughout the park all season, never seeing them all together in one location, I don’t think I realized how many people are involved at keeping the park running smoothly. It was nice to see so many familiar faces together at once outside of the park. Our meal was delicious, none of the park staff had to prepare it and everyone appreciated the gesture of gratitude from the park management.

Tonight the recreation department hosted a farewell/appreciation function here at the park, so it was another evening of no cooking for me…yay! We shared food, drink, ideas and laughter so it was another great evening. Here are some candid shots of participants and food from both evenings!