Very Cool! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Monday, 12 March 2007 11:00

mar 13a-07.jpg….no not the weather, unless you are inside an air-conditioned building or RV of course. It is still hot here; at 9:00 PM it is still 31C (88F), and no I am NOT complaining at all. One of the many wonderful things about this park is that the pools are open 24 hours a day so no matter how hot it gets there is always someplace to cool off.

Another very cool thing here is the new website, Catalina Spa and RV Park which was just revamped recently and completed today. The designer has done a really great job of creating it and has included a link to the Catalina Blog, which I have been working on. Look for some additions in the “Staff” section of the website as I take photographs of various folks around the park over the next couple of weeks and submit them to Jeff.

This evening we are staying cool inside the motorhome with the AC on while we catch some American Idol, one of our favourite television shows. With a predicted overnight low of 17C (63F), the AC will shut off eventually and there is no doubt that we will sleep well tonight. The mornings come quickly and we need our rest so we can enjoy another hot one tomorrow!