Where Are We? PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Tuesday, 27 February 2007 11:00

feb 28-07.jpgToday was my all-day-in-the-office day and typically, this is the day for me to organize future lessons, work on computer stuff for folks in need and answer phones. Due to the windy weather, it seems many people are inclined to stay indoors so it was relatively quiet in the office.

This morning I spent some time working on the website, starting at the very beginning and working through each page. I tried to fix the font so that each page would be consistent but evidently there is a fix I am missing and I’ll need to call on Steve (my web dude) for his help. I added a picture to one page and included some links on some others and the whole process took me most of the morning. The worst part is I only managed to get through maybe a total of a dozen pages. Yikes! This is going to be one very long process!

With this crazy weather, the Catalina maintenance and landscaping staff have been keeping a pretty low profile. Along with three other workers, Rick was supposed to help with the final construction of a sidewalk and some more cactus gardens on Monday. The high winds have prevented that from happening so far this week so the crew is hoping they will die down overnight (as forecasted) so the concrete can be poured tomorrow. For many of us this weather has made us feel like we’re in the middle of a good old fashioned winter snow storm and we’re finally starting to dig out!