Walk or Sleep, My Latest Dilemma PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Tuesday, 20 February 2007 11:00

feb 21.jpgLast night we had a visitor, David Gones, from The Wellness Center. David has been doing presentations at Catalina Spa throughout the winter and learned of my computer tutoring here. He contacted me and asked me if I would take a look at his computer for him as he’s been having some problems with it. While I worked on his computer he gave Rick a detoxification session (see his website above) and by the time we were all finished, it was after 10:00 PM.

I have learned that I need eight hours sleep at night and if I am not in bed by 9:00, my 5:00 AM walk is just too hard to take. Because we were so late last night, I was too tired to post yesterday’s entry and when 5:00 rolled around this morning, I decided to forgo my walk. Then this morning I received an email from Steve, my “webdude”, requesting that I wait to post anything because he was working behind the scenes.

For me, it is imperative that I get out there so when I miss my AM walk, it then becomes a PM walk and so tonight after work…walk I did. The jury is still out as to which time of day is my favourite (I’m still leaning toward morning) but I suppose as long as I am not sleep deprived and I get the walking job done, time is of no consequence.

This is a picture of the newest cactus garden that Rick has been working on with the help of Jim and Gladys, a couple of other staff members and Steve, the manager.