Thank You...Our Readers PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Friday, 16 February 2007 11:00

img_1330 (custom).jpgI want to take a moment to thank you, our readers, for hanging in there with this journal and for helping me to find ways to improve it. It is as a result of your feedback that changes are made and errors are corrected.

Last night a reader wrote to me to say that she was looking for my Greek salad recipe and it wasn’t to be found (contrary to my posting a few days earlier about how much easier the new site was for finding things!). Lo and behold, when I went to find it, I found the page where it was supposed to be but the recipe wasn’t there! Surprised Thanks Lori for bringing it to my attention. I have now added the recipe to the page again (it was there in the original website format) and while I was poking around from that page I discovered several pages missing photographs.

I have contacted Steve, my “webdude”, to see if there is anyway to recover the missing pictures and reinsert them all at once but failing that, it looks like I will be going through each page individually and inserting pictures. Trust me when I say it is a HUGE job and not one I am excited about. Frown

So folks, thanks for your patience, know that the errors will be corrected albeit not immediately. I am somewhat of a “fusspot” when it comes to the website and I won’t leave it in the current state of disarray. Please let me know about wonky pages or links and feel free to make suggestions.

Today's picture is just another beautiful view; one we see daily from our site at Catalina RV Park.