At Last...It has Arrived! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Friday, 09 February 2007 17:36

img_1455 (custom).jpgFor those of you who are regular readers, I hope you have noticed that the website has finally been changed. The first and probably the most obvious change is the title; changing from Coulson Castle Corporation to Coulson Castle on Wheels, a little more appropriate. The next thing you will see is that the text has changed a little and some of the ways you manoeuvre through the site are different too.

There is a better on-site search engine where you can type in any subject, name or title and the corresponding pages will appear (it took me forever to find my Greek Salad Recipe in the old system). I will be able to add more than one picture to a journal entry and soon I will be adding many more into the gallery from the past several months. Once I master entering daily ramblings and pictures, I will be recategorizing the entire journal according to topics as well as by date (as it is now) and while I do, I will recheck links to make sure they still work.

I have my work cut out for me and hopefully I will get things finished and running well soon. I am excited and a little overwhelmed with the changes behind the scenes, but this site change was overdue and a long time coming. I hope you like the changes and please continue to bear with me while I iron out the rough spots; I appreciate your readership. Feel free to send us comments or opinions either thru the contact page or via email.

It seems Baby Monet likes the new website!Laughing