Four Days and Counting PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 18 January 2007 16:00

Twenty-six days ago I started on a 30 day cleanse. Unlike my cleansing fasts that I have done in the past, this cleanse allows me to eat normally. However since I started on it, I have had to forgo my morning hour-long walk and I am missing it. Without getting into too much detail, walking in the morning just doesn’t time well with cleansing and in four days I can get started again. I have to say, the past few mornings haven’t been too inviting to go outside anyway but as my muscles lose their tone, I am getting to the point that I’d walk in two feet of snow.

A Crazy Day

As I have written before, I troubleshoot computers and last night I had two unhealthy computers to work on. By the time Rick and I returned from our weekly Thursday night Trader Joe jaunt with a carload of groceries, it was 9:00 o’clock. After unloading our goods, I sat down and tackled my “patients” and it was after midnight before I got to bed. This morning I had two more malfunctioning mechanical notebooks added to my tasks and at lunchtime today, there were six laptops churning away in the Moho and two more waiting for attention. As I write this there is one computer sitting on my coffee table waiting for a reply from Microsoft technical support and one on the counter, with a couple of updates waiting to be installed.

Rick spent his day building another new cactus garden and we barely saw each other all day. I am tired but surprisingly energized meanwhile Rick is physically exhausted; I suspect we will sleep well tonight. It has been one crazy day!